Start your health journey with usOnline Appointments Available - Sometimes there are obstacles to coming into an office, but help is still available over a HIPAA compliant connection.
We will give you a call to set up your first visit. Please note that we are out-of-network practice which means we do not accept insurance and only accept cash and payments from HSA and FSA accounts.
Address: 20 S Broadway, Suite 915, Yonkers, NY 10701
Phone Number: 914-500-4510
Find us on map
Our office is easily accessible and conveniently located
- Convenient Parking in the adjacent municipal parking garage and ample street parking.
- Yonkers Metro-North / Amtrak train station is only three blocks, providing a quick 30-minute train ride to Grand Central Terminal
- Easy access to Metro-North trains, Bee Line bus service, and water taxi to Midtown Manhattan and Wall Street.
- There are 11 bus stops located within a one-block radius of the building.
- Within walking distance of the Westchester County Courthouse, Department of Motor Vehicles, Board of Education, and the US Postal Office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can! Direct access. No referral required. We can see you with or without a referral.
If you have not already filled out the intake form by going to patient registration in the patient portal, you will first fill out the form and consent to evaluation and treatment. After that we will perform an in-depth evaluation to figure out the source of your problem. Following the evaluation specific treatment for that problem will be presented and implemented. We will work with you to achieve your health goals and stay healthy with our empowerment model.
Absolutely!!! We provide wellness services to help address any deficiencies in your strength, mobility or form to keep you healthy. Ask us about our wellness service customized to your needs.
No Way! Your waiting time will be 0 minutes. We respect your time and ask you to respect our time. That is why your appointment is always on time.
We cater to busy professionals and active adults to help them stay on top of their musculoskeletal health. We understand how valuable your time is and will never have you waiting.